January furtle

 January has been a busy month and I can't believe the first month of the year is over. I picked up the 365 Challenge blocks project that I had abandoned a long time ago. I managed to make 21 more blocks, not quite a block a day but at least that's more than I have made for this project in a very long time.

I finally finished 6 two-in-one pouches that I had cut before Christmas

I also made a handbag for my Auntie that is on its way to her.

And I finished a quilt that was already nearly there!

I also started the Fandom in Stitches sew-along but haven't managed to keep the pace 

and I cut a Lahja Dressing gown but haven't got any further than the cutting.

Linking to January Furtle

Celine

Comments

  1. What a busy month! I love your new 365 blocks and that dressing gown is going to be gorgeous. The pouches and quilt and bag and terrific! Hooray for finishes! *waves pompoms* Thanks for Furtling!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!