UFO -2

 At the end of last year, for the first time, I finally decided to part with 2 long-time UFOs. And actually it felt really good, liberating even to pass them on after so many years... So in the 2021 Planning Party, I stated an intention to get rid of 2 more UFOs that I will never finish.

Well, while sorting out my sewing space during the Christmas holidays, I found 2 kits that I had started and quite quickly abandoned. I have no idea when I bought those kits, apart that I bought them at the Festival of Quilts years ago. I have even less idea about when I started them. All I know is that they have been sitting in a drawer for a very long time and there is hardly any chance I will ever finish them. So I decided that they should NOT go back in that drawer but instead go away to someone else.

One of the kit was by Brenda Walker and although it is cute and I like the design, I know I wasn't going to finish it. 

The second one was by Mandy Shaw, again I hardly started. I remember that I was sure if I wanted to applique the girl or something else so I put it aside to think about it, and that was the end of the story.

Happy to have removed 2 long-standing UFOs (that I don't think I ever listed on my list) from my sewing space and that someone else might finish and enjoy them.

Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!