More 365 challenge blocks

 I had plans to work on a bag this week, but I was too tired in the evenings to do much so I decided to make more of these little blocks. Overall it has been quite a good week for this long standing UFO!

I picked the blocks that had the same date as the day I was making them from any month that I hadn't yet done. I must admit I picked some easier, less intricates one as I wanted to try to make more than one everyday. Here are the 11 blocks I made this week.

11th November - 3" green

11th December - 6" pink

12th July - 3'' green

13th July - 3'' green

13th October - 3'' green

13th November - 6'' pink


14th July - 3'' green

14th August - 3'' green

14th September - 3'' green

15th May - 6'' pink


15th July - 3'' green



After I realised there were 2 blocks I made twice, I spent a whole evening trying to work out which blocks I have made and which I haven't. I have now stored my blocks per month in bags so I hope I will not duplicate again now.

Oh and I have decided to try a new font for my blog, do you like it? Is it readable?

Linking to Brag about your Beauties, Patchwork and QuiltsOh ScrapMonday Making, Monday Design Wall.

Celine

Comments

  1. Tes blocs sont super beaux, bravo ! Dommage de faire des doublons ;-)
    La nouvelle police de caractère est bien, lisible, jolie. Un peu petite peut-être ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can read your font quite easily. Normally I have trouble with fonts but not yours.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!