UFO - 1

Another UFO bites the dust! I had a bag of leftover blocks (8 of them finishing at 6") from over 10 years ago (I originally made the blocks during a Mystery Night in 2007...) 

and a multitude of HST (not yet trimmed!) 

that I had stashed away probably too make a cushion cover similar to the one I made 9 years ago. You can read all the details here


I found the bag again a week or so ago and decided that I worked probably never do anything with those so it was time to let them go. Well they're now in their way to someone else. 


Another UFO less in my stash, and again that's one that didn't even appear on any list... third one to go this year, not bad for me, who until a few months ago wouldn't even consider getting rid of UFO. 

Celine


Comments

  1. Wow, it is hard to let go of fabrics, yet alone finished HST's or blocks. I am not that brave yet.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5