A new project!

 I know, I know, January is not over and already I am starting a new project instead of concentrating on my huge list of UFO. Well, this one was on my 2021 Planning Party list... so far so good, right?

I have been watching the sew-along/patterns/quilts on the Fandom in Stitches blog for a long time and have thought that one day I would make one or more... With the announcement of the 10th Anniversary Multi-Fandom Bookcase quilt-along, I thought it would be a perfect time to jump in.

The quilt-along is a mix and match so there are a few blocks to choose from each week.

The fun started over a week ago with Star Wars and I picked 2 blocks: Darth Wader Lightsaber to start with, a rather easy block!

and D-0, a much more intricate block, which I am still in the process of making.

Linking to Midweek MakersWednesday Wait LossNeedle and Thread Thursday

Celine

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!