More pouches

 l had cut all the 11 pouches I was planning to make before Christmas together and finished 5 before the day, my hope/goal/dream had been to make all 11 of them at the same time.... 

When it became obvious that it wasn't going to be the case, I moved on to other equally urgent projects and set those 6 aside. Finally last week, I felt it was time to pick them before they fall right at the bottom of the UFO basket. Well, I guess first week back at work but even worse, first week back in full lockdown was too much to bear. So although I did spend a little time with my machine every night, I think I spent more time unpicking the mistakes from the previous night than actually sewing....


But finally this week-end, I completed all 6 pouches, 3 will be gifted to family and friends, the others will be for us. I added the cross and tick with my Cricut maker too.


My first finishes of 2021! and 6 of them for that matter, that's not a bad start really. And one of my Q1 FAL list too.


Celine

Comments

  1. Not a bad start at all! Zippers take time, so don't be hard on yourself. These are lovely! Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!